Digital Marketer Opening at SABOMARKET
SABOMARKET is an innovative online marketplace startup which offers Made-in- Nigeria products, Handcrafted vintage products such as Jewelry made from locally sourced Gemstones and ornaments, artworks and crafts and Customizable Gifts and Souvenirs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be in charge of products acquisition, attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to find market and reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Source and establish lasting relationship with merchants/suppliers of products that fit the sabomarket brand.
- Acquire top quality products to be featured on our website and social media platforms, take good, at least 3 views pictures with full descriptions.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to create brand awareness.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning advertising, promotional and trade promotion campaigns for our products on social media
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitor expenses
- Optimize marketing automation and lead development processes through emails, contents, and social channels.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Adequate knowledge of photography and picture editing.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Excellent and verifiable social media management and marketing practices
- Strong knowledge and experience inorganic content curation.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and Content Management System (WordPress) desired
- Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding expectations in assigned targets and goals
- Team play, exceptional communication, customer-oriented approach.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Applicant must possess HND or B.Sc in Computer Science, Marketing or an equivalent experience in sales/marketing or strong of IT or social marketing.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org