Female Sales Manager Position at Kennedia Consulting
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Manager
- Meet sales targets through effective planning and budgeting
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume
- and profit for existing and new products
- Work with large profile customers and determine ways to improve sales process
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- A first Degree (B.Sc)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Meet set Sales goals
- Must have Negotiation skill
- Motivation for sales
- Must meet customer’s needs.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject as the job title to: email@example.com