Head, Facility Management Job at a Leading Real Estate Company
A leading Real Estate Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Facility Management
- The Job holder is responsible for a wide range of customer-oriented support services concerned with the management, development and maintenance of the company’s real estate, services and facilities.
Operations and Maintenance Management:
- Develops operational strategies, policies and procedures in line with the operational requirements to ensure well managed and well maintained communities/facilities.
- Manages the community services and company assets and ensure that environmental health and safety, and quality programs are in conjunction with department’s objectives.
- Oversee vendor performances to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any Facility Management(FM) operational issues and other department issues as well which relates to FM.
Projects Handover and DLP:
- Manages the various aspects of Property Handover and Defects Liability management for Infrastructure and Common Areas in all Communities/facilities from a FM perspective.
- Manages and develop a clear strategy which provides a smooth handover from construction to operation and establish the handover procedures of the project.
- Ensure that Facilities Management outlines the requirements during construction stage.
- Manages the Document Control Department and Coordinate with Document Specialist to review FM existing process and procedures and to make necessary incorporations and revisions.
Contract and Finance Management:
- Overall responsibility for managing the service provider and ensure that the service is delivered in line with the contract.
- Monitors a close working relationship with all of the vendors under his/her control to ensure that they fully understand the client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- Carry out regular documented performance reviews of the FM service.
- Ensures that coordination is made with Facility Management contract’s team for preparation of tender documents full scope of works for the facilities management contracts.
- Participate in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and evaluate bidder tender proposal documents.
- Evaluate service provider performance and activities through monthly audit and identify needs for improvement or changes.
- Full Budget Management. Budget preparation and monitor spending. Liaising with Management and Government Agency for approval of the budget.
- Monitors the budgets and implements cost saving strategies and master community service fee collection strategies as applicable.
- Supervises team members, to ensure if they adhere to the company’s policy and standards in achieving its goals.
- Supervises the FM Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Anticipates issues, prioritizes and plans the team for a proper action plan and ensure that they are completed within set deadlines
- Delegates work with clear work instructions and provide performance feedback to team members.
- Organizes departmental meetings to regularly update colleagues and resolve issues as a preventive measure to possible problems and conflicts.
- Coordinates with the HR for the department’s issues.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of a graduate Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8-9 years experience in a similar role in a large facility management company.
- Excellent Technical skill in MS Office and other common software packages.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Good organisational skills and forward planning ability.
- Ability to resolve problems under pressure and be decisive keeping the company’s interest in mind.
- Flexibility and adaptability to execute the needs of the business
- Shows good judgement in seeking authority where required.
- Self Motivated and team player
- Ability to handle conflicts or challenging situations confidently.
- Ability to provide rational input in negotiations.
- Ability to provide coaching, feedback and on the job training when needed.
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Head, Facility Management” as the subject of the mail.