Head of Sales and Marketing Job at Next Gear Resources Limited
Next Gear Resources Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
Duration: Full Time
- The candidate’s primary tasks is to manager and head the marketing team and also act as the contact person between the company and its existing & prospective clients: organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products, establishing new business, negotiating contracts and packages, aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- The candidate’s secondary tasks will include: presentations, proposals writings, budget preparation and market analysis.
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect sales.
- Make sure that the businesses marketing promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing activities
- Problem solve, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must.
- As the Head of Marketing, they will support the Management with their duties and also work within the management team to maintain the collective work to a good standard.
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Enure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any Related course.
- Recommended Training: Business Communication Management (Training)
- Office experience.
- Experience in Content development. Experience in sales and marketing.
- Must know how to drive and have a valid drivers license
- Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
- Age range: 35 and below
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge in real estate management
- Commitment to high quality service delivery
- Integrity and ownership mentality
- Organized and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work with others and be a team-player
- Strong leadership qualities
- Fast and time cautious
- Ability to work with little supervision.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters with Subject “Application for Head of Sales and Marketing” to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews