Marketing and Growth Manager Job at Cousant Technologies
Cousant Technologies is an African focused Software Consultancy and Outsourcing Company. Based in Lagos, we develop web based and mobile based applications both in- house and also on a consulting basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Growth Manager
- Cousant Connect is looking for an experienced Marketing and Growth Manager to help strategise a growth plan and execute on all growth initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with management, engineering and the talent acquisition teams to drive initiatives that will help Cousant achieve its growth targets.
- The ideal candidate must have experience running both digital and offline campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize and drive plans/campaigns for generating B2B leads
- To work closely with Talent Acquisition team to come up with strategies and campaigns to attract technology professionals to our platform
- Build a thriving community within our talent marketplace by driving engagement through content, competitions and other initiatives
- Strategize and drive campaigns for enhancing the Cousant brand in the minds of customers and technology professionals
- Generate programs for client loyalty and retention.
- Develop an affiliate program that will help drive revenues
- Implement SEO strategies to drive up the Cousant Connect page rankings on google.
- Increase social media engagement on facebook, twitter and linkedIn
- Implement and build on existing marketing activities currently in place
- Determine the appropriate KPIs and Metrics to focus on to meet our growth objectives
- Analyze all data and customer feedback to make effective decisions
- Research and Deploy appropriate tools to help speed up and automate the growth process or our marketplace
- Drive traffic to our website, social media pages, youtube channels and all other digital channels.
- Plan, Schedule and Send out regular newsletters to leads, clients and our technology professionals
- Must be data-driven and have a clear understanding and system for tracking and measuring metrics and statistics
- Must be a Creative Self Starter that can work well on own and come up with creative campaigns
- WIlling to Learn and must be an avid follower of marketing books/podcasts/blogs
- Excellent editing and copywriting skills
- Be comfortable with using tools like ActiveCampaign, Zapier, Google Sheets, HootSuite etc
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing
- Must have Digital Marketing Experience
- Must understand the concept of experimenting and A/B Testing
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online