Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronics) Job at Proforce Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronics)
- We currently seek to recruit an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as a Systems Engineer (Electrical & Electronics) in our plant in Ogun State.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Designing and Developing Electrical & Electronics Systems and Sub Systems for Combat Vehicles and related Military Products (Vehicles, Aircraft, Drones etc.).
- Conducting Fault-Finding and Trouble shooting.
- Conducting Design Reviews.
- Schematic Layout of the Dashboards, Wiring Harnesses, Control Panels, Control Boxes etc.
- Putting Concept Designs through Industrialization Phase and into Production.
- Interpreting Electrical and Electronics Engineering Drawings, Diagrams and Schematics.
- Training and transferring skills and technology to other team members.
- Writing Reports, Test Specifications to verify designs and final products.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in the Design and Integration of Electrical & Electronic Systems and Sub Systems preferably in (Automotive, Military and Earth Moving Industry).
- Must have 70% Design knowledge and skills in Electrical System Design and 30% Electronics System Design, Software and Supporting Aids.
- Must be an effective Team Player
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as Subject of the mail.