Systems Engineer (Hydraulic & Pneumatics) Job at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles manufacturing and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer (Hydraulic & Pneumatics)
- We are currently seek to recruit an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as a Systems Engineer (Hydraulic & Pneumatics) in our plant in Ogun State.
Will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Designing Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems and Sub Systems for Combat Vehicles and related Military Products (Vehicles, Aircraft, Drones etc.).
- Designing Brake Systems for Combat Vehicles and related Military Products.
- Conducting Design Reviews.
- Putting Concept Designs through Industrialization Phase and into Production.
- Writing Test Specifications to verify designs and final products.
- Interpreting Pneumatic and Hydraulic Drawings, Diagrams and Schematics.
- Conducting Fault-Finding and Trouble shooting.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in the Design and Integration of Mechanical Systems (Automotive, Military and Earth Moving Industry).
- Must have 70% Design knowledge and skills in Pneumatical System Design and 30% Hydraulic System Design.
- Must have very good knowledge of Pneumatic and Hydraulic design, software and supporting aids.
- Must be an effective Team Player
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes using the “Job Title” as Subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org