Warehouse Manager wanted at Reactor Beverages Limited
We wish to build and sustain a reputation of excellence in manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and sales processes. We intend to be a reference point in the beverage industry in Nigeria, through innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com