Investment Marketer Job at Management Alternatives Limited
As part of its consolidation and expansion effort for its operation in Nigeria, MAL is recruiting competent and qualified personnel for the below position below:
Job Title: Investment Marketer
Reference Code: MAL/INM0218
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Investment Marketer will lead the Investment portfolio of the organization to achieve substantial financial growth through Investments
- S/He will represent the organization in various mediums and attract new and high profile investors to the organization and also be responsible for the development, styling and coordination of detailed written proposals and presentation to Investors.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Lead the Investment Portfolio arm of the organization and ensure that all revenue targets of all Investments are duly met.
- Increasing the Investment arm of the organization significantly by attracting and closing investment deals.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential investors to invest with the organization
- Strategically plan, develop and implement pipeline for new investments to flow into the organization.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the organization can provide and the organizations competitors
- Interface, develop and maintain rapport with new and existing investors and also market investment, products and services of the organization to the public.
- Supervise and support the production of all adverting materials, designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Prospect for new Investors by networking, cold calling or any other means of generating interest from potential Investors
- Keep a database of all Investors, product or service offered to them while maintaining a comprehensive report of all Investors for review as directed from time to time
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences or any related Field
- Relevant work experience in an Investment/Financial Institution
- Previous record of Investment portfolio/ accounts generated
- Exceptional Writing and Editing Skills
- Internet and Social Media Savvy
- Ability to meet and surpass targets.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite (Esp word, powerpoint, outlook and excel)
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasive skill
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given solution
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skill
- “Can-do” attitude and flexibility; ability to respond quickly with strong client service orientation
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Ability to identify the right audience and prospect.
Application Closing Date
223rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.