Senior Electrical Engineer Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Arrive to work, jobs on sites, and meetings on time and prepared.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and managing different types of electrical systems.
- Installation of power equipment (Rectifiers, Converters, Inverters, Batteries, Cabling and connections) for new site commissioning.
- Responsible to design, draw and update company’s electrical site.
- Maintain an inventory of parts, power equipment and electrical supplies.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical/mechanical faults on generators and systems, including programmable controls (ATS), controls cables, at the head office and various sites.
- Provide prompt response to resolution of incident/problem as they arise.
- Rectify all faults relating to power and other electrical installations and equipment
- Construction of panel/board for site installations.
- Keep all equipment operational and liaise with third party suppliers and technicians for external repair service/ to handle all purchases and servicing when necessary.
- Carryout regular site inspection check, diesel supply and generator servicing.
- Carryout grounding of various electrical system and installation of surge arrestor
- Carrying out preventive maintenance.
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams.
- Communicates daily activities and written reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
Education and qualifications
- BE / HND in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 4 years and above, at least 2 of which must be in a similar field.
- Knowledge of electrical theories and systems
- Knowing how to work with different wire systems
- Prompt in emergency situations. Confidently and quickly handle the problem
- Experience in testing, commissioning, integrating, supporting, fault analysis and diagnosis of electrical products and systems
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Knowledge in electrical test equipment.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Work well with others at various levels.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org