Maintenance Planner Assistant Role at Guinness Nigeria Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planner Assistant
Location: Benin, Edo
- Receive work orders from Maintenance Planner
- Capture the information on the fault Reports from walkabout and SIC documents into the system
- Run reports on maintenance performance
- Assist planner with the planning of maintenance priorities
- Run the work orders from the system
- Issue the PM schedules to the Maintenance Engineers on maintenance days
- Collection of schedules after maintenance day and capture and closure of all maintenance schedules
- The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
- Interns must be students in an accredited academic and/or technical institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND) or technical certificate.
- Intending Interns must be in the Mechanical Engineering field to be eligible for this role
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- Undergraduate Interns:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online