Assistant Project Accountant Job at the Enugu State Government Community Agency
The Enugu State Government is implementing a World Bank Assisted Additional Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project has the objective to increase access by the poor to improved social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to benefiting communities for implementation of community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidate:
Job Title: Assistant Project Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in preparing budget and work plan for the SA;
- Assisting to maintain the AS assets Database;
- Assisting to prepare monthly/quarterly reports in accordance with accounting reporting requirements
- Managing and controlling inventory and stores of the Agency
- A university degree/HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance and/or their equivalents with at least five (5) years post-qualification experience. Membership of Professional Association such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA,
- ANAN and knowledge of computer based accounting packages and experience in donor-funded or rural development project audit will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Rural Development,
Enugu State Secretariat,
Note: The Enugu state CSDP is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.