Business Innovation and Incubation Specialist Job at TL First Group
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Innovation and Incubation Specialist
- As Business Incubation and Innovation Specialist, you will be responsible for providing business advisory services to start-ups and coordinating technical support.
- You will demonstrate the ability to offer strategic services that lead to the growth of the incubated businesses and of the Innovation Hub.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advice and coach entrepreneurs through strengthening of business ideas, adoption of tools and application of Information Technology, supporting business expansion and job creation.
- Pursue funding opportunities for the start-ups; interface with funders, venture capitalists, institutions for partnership and sponsorship.
- Oversee consulting services on strategy, finance, legal, design, technology, marketing and more.
- Facilitate incubation and innovation development programmes.
- Organise and deliver vocational education and skills development programmes.
- Converge experts and leaders in private, public and non-governmental sectors to the Hub in networking and capacity building events.
- Support marketing and business development activities of the Innovation Hub.
- Foster linkages to value chains & markets and the growth of a community of change makers and innovators.
- Provide technical assistance to other components of the Innovation Hub including on job employment and non-governmental sector strengthening.
- Promote best practise, supporting administrative and operational activities across the Hub.
- Develop successful and sustainable businesses using innovative approaches to compete in domestic and global markets.
- 10 years’ experience in supporting successful businesses from start-up stage.
- Accounting, Economics or Finance degree with Masters.
- Advanced proficiency in Business and Information Technology.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org