Civil Engineer Position at Future Construct Limited
Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Future Construct Limited will be hiring many innovative Civil engineers to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- They will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small scale through to large scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data and carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs and provides advice and resolve creatively any emerging problem.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders and handle over the resulting structures and services for use and to monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of professional engineer.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com