Director, Digital Product Specialist, Solutioning and Co-Creation Job at Visa Incorporated
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director, Digital Product Specialist, Solutioning and Co-Creation
Job Type: Full-time
- In response to the accelerating pace of change in the payments industry, Visa is extending its network, opening access to payment capabilities, and using insights gathered from in-field research to ideate and generate solutions to complex problems.
- The Sub-Sahara Digital Solutions team works on solving these complex problems with clients and partners by combining Design Thinking with innovative research approaches, and technology to deliver new products to market.
- We are part of the wider Product team working with stakeholders across the company and industry on projects that help define the future of commerce in Sub-Sahara Africa, (SSA).
- As the Director, Digital Solutions & Co-Creation, you will be tasked with helping set the strategic direction of co-creation and digital enablement across West Africa, establishing and executing a rapidly scalable go to market plan, and working closely with the CEMEA Innovation Centre and Digital Solutions Teams to gather and distribute insights and solution enablement across all product teams in Sub-Sahara.
- You will be involved in the early stages of research, ideation and storytelling and collaborate with teams through the iteration and implementation process.
- A natural collaborator and design thinker, with experience in API software development, you will act as evangelist and leader of the co-creation framework for West
- Africa Digital solutions, while also bringing together client partners, designers, technologists, and subject matter experts to facilitate solution designs and executions.
- Support the planning and execution of Visa co-creation strategic direction strategy and go to market plan for SSA
- Work with clients and partners in the Visa Innovation Center to create, build and scale new product concepts
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of co-creation for issuing and merchant clients and their respective partners, enablers and acquirers.
- Track and report co-creation opportunities in a structured, program manner
- Work closely with the CEMEA Innovation Center to define, document and educate in market product teams so they can successfully identify local co-creation opportunities and are comfortable leading to commercialization.
- Capture strategic insights from the Innovation Center and act as an evangelist into SSA product so that in market teams provide thought leadership to their respective clients.
- Ensure Visa’s processes and all required Visa Inc. policies are followed and escalate as necessary
- Degree qualified in business and/or technology. Post graduate qualifications highly desirable
- Formal qualifications in Human Centered Design/UX/Agile desirable
- 5+ years of experience in top-tier consulting or financial service clients, with experience in technology working in client focused functions
- Proven capabilities in leading design thinking/co-creation engagements with virtual teams that include Managers and Executives at senior levels – communication, presence, thought leadership and gravitas
- Client facing experience with the ability to translate client and partner needs into meaningful problem statements, engagements and tangible collaboration/prototyping outcomes
- Strong project/program management skills to successfully manage multiple, concurrent work streams
- World-class client-facing skills and proven ability to engage and drive commercial outcomes
The ideal candidate:
- Can easily connect the dots between product, design, technology, and strategy to solve complex problems with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Has strong business acumen and program management skills.
- Has a proven record of working with clients to lead the delivery of digital products/services from idea through to commercialization.
- Demonstrates thought leadership in digital commerce, using data driven insights and user experience to solve problems in unconventional manners.
- Can develop amazing presentations and strategic narratives to support them
- Is comfortable influencing to achieve the best outcome for Visa,
- Good at communicating to large audiences and working in close collaboration with small audiences
- Can clearly articulate value propositions to client stakeholders of various levels and abilities, including executives and to some extent technical resources
- Will encourage others to openly share and build on each other’s new ideas, products or solutions
- Recognizes the appropriate mix of qualitative and quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online