Human Resource Executive Role at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company.
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer’s business aims.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Required to not only deal with staff welfare and administration-centred activities, but also strategy and planning by assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- A Degree/HND in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or any other related course of study
- A minimum of 2 years working Experience
- Residing in Lagos
- Having excellent written and spoken communication.
- Strong Administrative and Organisational skills
- Being proactive and self-motivated.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Having math skills
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should send their Applications and CV’s as a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org