Project Officer – MIS Job at the Enugu State Government Community Agency
The Enugu State Government is implementing a World Bank Assisted Additional Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project has the objective to increase access by the poor to improved social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to benefiting communities for implementation of community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidate:
Job Title: Project Officer – MIS
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and prepare CSDP Management Information System operational manual and Assess the information needs for the various components of the SA;
- Review alongside other project staff the data collection forms at the different stages of the micro-projects cycle;
- Prepare technical specification for the procurement of necessary MIS hardware and software applications;
- Monitor the operation of the MIS, Upgrade hardware and software and ensure MIS hard and software maintenance;
- Establish the working schedule and MIS data;
- Develop reports or formats using existing MIS data and prepare the required documents using a friendly report generator;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering; Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering and related fields.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience, two of which must have been in the design, development and implementation of Databases and client Server Software applications. Knowledge and experience with development tools client side rapid applications development and experience using friendly report generator would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Rural Development,
Enugu State Secretariat,
Note: The Enugu state CSDP is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply