Purchasing Assistant wanted at Future Construct Limited
Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
- We are in need of a Purchasing Assistant to order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs.
- Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include finding out new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating records of orders. If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, then you are good or the job.
- Ultimately, you will make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
- Monitoring stock levels and identifying purchasing needs.
- Researching potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Updating internal databases with order details.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Must have work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role.
- Must possess a great understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Must have a good knowledge of purchasing software and advanced knowledge of MS ExCEL
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com