Receiving Clerk Opening at Future Construct Limited
Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receiving Clerk
- Future Construct Limited is currently recruiting for a responsible Receiving Clerk to receive, inspect and record shipments with raw materials and products.
- As a Receiving Clerk, you will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders.
- A receiving clerk must have a great eye for details and basic mathematics skill. They must also have good physical strength to unload shippings as well as the clerical skills to update records and follow up with suppliers.
- The goal is to ensure we receive the correct packages and stock them appropriately.
- To collaborate with procurement of staffs to list expected deliveries.
- Receive shipments and sign paper upon receipt.
- To unload packages from incoming trucks and to inspect contents to ensure they are not damaged.
- To verify packages according to orders and invoices.
- To contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified.
- To assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
- To label deliveries and allocate them to their designated destinations.
- To ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries and to maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Must have a proven experience as a receiving clerk or similar position.
- Should have some experience in operating forklifts.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs for entering data and solid understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Also must possess basic mathematics and recording abilities.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Should have a great communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Keen eye for detail and good physical condition.
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com