Secretary to GM Job at the Enugu State Government Community Agency
The Enugu State Government is implementing a World Bank Assisted Additional Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project has the objective to increase access by the poor to improved social and natural resources infrastructure service in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to benefiting communities for implementation of community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidate:
Job Title: Secretary to GM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the General Manager as a Personnel Assistant/Confidential Secretary,
- Providing secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memoranda and any requisite document for the GM,
- Organizing itineraries, meetings and related schedules,
- Maintaining adequate filing system for all mails and correspondence of the GM,
- Assist the General Manager in covering Board meetings.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree/HND in Secretarial Administration,
- Computer skills presentation, internet and Microsoft Office packages.
- She/he must have at least 7 years secretarial experience.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Hon. Commissioner,
Ministry of Rural Development,
Enugu State Secretariat,
Note: The Enugu state CSDP is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply