Shipping Manager Vacancy at Future Construct Limited
Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Shipping manager to manage daily shipping and distribution operations.
- The Shipping Manager will be the one to ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
- A successful shipping manager is analytical, well organized and excels in communication.
- He must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have great knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures.
- The use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders.
- Management of all important documents eg advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- To direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment.
- Inspect labels, barcodes and other features of completed orders.
- Supervise and lead subordinates and control budget of the shipping department.
- Collaborate with warehouse, purchasing and other managers to optimize processes.
- A proven experience as shipping manager with solid knowledge of logistics procedures.
- Experience in using EDI and preparing shipping documents and computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) with a good understanding of budgeting and reporting.
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to details and must be a problem solver.
- High School Diploma.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com