Transportation Manager Role at Future Construct Limited
Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transportation Manager
- Future Construct Limited is hiring for a Transportation Manager to plan and coordinate our daily product shipments.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should have thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of warehouse procedures, including storing goods, dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Candidates should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations.
- Ultimately, candidates will ensure that all shipments are handled quickly, safely and within budget.
- Plan and supervise the shipments from production to the end user.
- Schedule daily and weekly routes.
- Track orders using functional systems.
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products.
- Monitor and report on transportation costs.
- Ensure shipping documents are properly filed.
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment.
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods.
- Conduct regular safety audits on equipment.
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation.
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
- Proven work experience as a Transportation Manager or Shipping Manager.
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management.
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Familiarity with logistics software, like Freightview and 3PLink.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to supervise and train staff.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- High school diploma.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com