Executive Assistant needed at Workforce Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- H/She will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient
- H/She will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Conserves MD’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completing any other task assigned by the MD.
- HND/B.Sc in related fields
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Polished professional having significant experience (minimum 4 years) supporting a fast paced executive.
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.comPlease indicate the Job Title you are applying for as the subject of the email.