HR & Admin Officer Job at the International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will provide office services by assisting the HR and Admins Officer in maintaining procedure, policies and monitoring the administrative project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform document retention procedures such as filling of documents/record keeping.
- Administrative task such as background checks, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee, maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or existing employees.
- Assist in explaining and providing information on employee benefits, program and education.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- May help in payroll preparation when needed, provides documentation of employee absence, bonus and personal time.
- Organize, compile, and update personal records and documentation.
- Assisting in coordinating employee leave and performance appraisal.
- Being actively involved in recruiting by preparing job descriptions, posting an advert, Interview and managing hiring process.
- Degree in Administration
- 3 Years Experience in an NGO setting is an added advantage.
- Administrative Skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of human resources information system (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and records keeping.
- Organized and efficient in daily task
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, addressed to the “Human Resource Manager, International Medical Corps” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email
- Application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise, applications will not be considered.