Project Manager Opportunity at HReade Limited
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities concerned with the construction projects.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Work with supervisors and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects;
- Control any number of projects at various stages of work. review records of accounts and input entries into to proper accounts;
- Consult with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs and construction time;
- Plan layouts of projects and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval;
- Check drawings and prepare feedback to team;
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors;
- Represent clients in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts;
- Administer construction contracts and conduct periodic onsite observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans;
- Prepare studies and reports;
- Prepare project designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment;
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents;
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems;
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities;
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget;
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures;
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings;
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer;
- May requisition supplies and materials to complete project;
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients;
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling;
- Assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction related field
- Pmp certification
- Experience in construction management
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft project
- Analytical skills
- Presenting and communicating information
- Planning and organizing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Working with people
- Leading and influencing
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Commercially astute with a keen eye for design and detail
- At least 7 years’ work experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online