Supply Chain Manager Job at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
You’ll Contribute to Ending World Hunger By:
- Being responsible for the Supply Chain Management of all procurement activities whilst ensuring full compliance with Action Against Hunger and donor procedures.
Key Activities in your role will include:
- Ensure Logistics Supply Chain, review and prepare all documentation during the procurement process, and manage the Supply team.
- Negotiate supplier framework agreements and contracts.
- Ensure quality & quantity control of deliveries
- Compile and submit timely reports.
Does this description fit you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in in Business Administration or Logistics or Purchasing and Supply.
- You have certification in CIPS, Supply or Logistics.
- You have at least 3 years’ extensive experience in logistics management and coordination, preferably in Humanitarian or development work.
- You have demonstrated professional experience working in a fast paced and complex humanitarian emergency contexts.
- You have a high level of Integrity and Transparency.
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You take pride in planning not just the best case scenario but also for multiple contingencies.
- You have excellent people management skills combined with the ability and desire to further develop staff capacity.
- You have strong organization and management skills combined with the ability to coordinate a diverse range of people and responsibilities.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate and demonstrate good judgement.
- You possess strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You have effective multi-tasking skills with ability to coordinate and handle pressure/ stress well.
- You are flexible, able to live and work in a stressful and insecure environment.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Be sure to fill in the Education history and Experience fields provided in the form. Applications submitted without this information will be automatically disqualified.