Counsellor Vacancy at Drums School Finders
Drums School Finders is an education consultancy that offers expert advise, counselling, application services, visa advise and logistics services to students who want to study in the UK, USA, Australia and Ireland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Counsellor
- The successful applicant will be responsible for virtual and physical recruitment of prospective students
- Administrative support to manage student applications and leads
- Recruitment of students physically, virtually, via social media
- Counselling of students
- Follow up of students
- Maintain data entry
- Prepare and send application for students
- Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Assist with any marketing initiatives and do your best to promote the office and our services wherever and whenever you can.
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Bachelors Degree/HND
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Fluent in English
- Outgoing personality
- Marketing experience
- Good with Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
- Must be active on social media on at least one of the following- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org