Financial Analyst Role at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Nature: Resident
- Provides analytical support in order to deliver financial results.
- Works with internal workers and external vendors to resolve issues and provide ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Prepares cost reports including forecasts/outlooks.
- Assists with allocation of funds for projects based on approved budgets and monitors project accounting.
- Validate invoices, expenditures and change requests impacting budgets.
- Identifies and implements improvements to cost management processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works with minimal work direction and is highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Financial Analyst on Expert level has extensive experience in the field and can potentially supervise others or give trainings.
- Financial reporting, data analysis, financial systems, attention to detail
- 4 – 7 years experience
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online