Maintenance Engineer needed at Leedtec Engineering
Leedtec Engineering is a consulting engineering and commissioning firm committed to innovative designs, sustainable solutions and high-quality services for clients nationwide. We view clients as partners where mutual respect, trust and integrity lead to long-term relationships over multiple projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- We are looking for a maintenance engineers who will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. You will use computerised systems to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs.
- Maintenance engineers are also involved in control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
Responsibilities and tasks vary from role-to-role but you will typically be involved in:
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Proven experience as a Maintenance engineer in engineering firm
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Ability to carry out routine scheduled maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
- Minimum of HND in Engineering field.
- Technical degree or certification.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com