Regional Commercial Manager Job at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Commercial Manager
Location: Northern, Nigeria
- Regularly review with the Area/Field Sales Managers/Field Sales Officers to ensure that performance and contribution are in line with the overall objective of the company
- Effectively develop and manage the operational Field Sales Force in line with performance management plan
- Drive distributor and territory management best practices in the region
- Effective management and control of allocated Trade Funds (Total Trade Spent)
- Implementing company based plans for market share gains or greater market penetration and numeric distribution in the region
- Regular review of area structure and requirements
- Efficiently manage selling and other general administration expenses (MOGE)
- Prepare monthly regional report with all essential elements including competitor activity
- Manage existing customers and sales team
- Conduct market research and prepare an accurate forecast for the region
- Supervision of trade fairs and trade market activities
- Building and sustaining strong customer relationship
- Effective brand management
- Rendition of accurate marketing and sales reports.
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or other closely related field
- M.Sc./MBA marketing and membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- 10 yrs. + on the job experience.
- Knowledge of relevant country and regional indices affecting sales
- In-depth understanding of market trends and effective sales strategies
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate a team
- Ability to working across multiple locations
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good negotiation skills
Commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online