Sales Executive Employment at Sika Nigeria
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protecting in the building sector and the motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 99 countries around the world and manufactures in over 200 factories. Its more than 17,000 employees generate annual sales of CHF 5.75 billion. On Sika’s LinkedIn page we share our most important corporate news and job openings, as well as a broad mix of content from our Sika subsidiaries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximize income generation for the company, and achieving sales targets.
- Coordinate all aspects of the sales process from initial enquiry/RFP through to closing of the opportunity.
- Generate project/business opportunities to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies.
- Implementation of the sales and marketing strategy.
- Undertake research to identify opportunities and threats in the market place.
- Monitor customer satisfaction,
- Ensure that all marketing materials, documents, and correspondence are updated and adhered to the corporate image.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer’s relationship within the commercial construction industry.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments.
- Implement Company Policies and Procedures.
- 5+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions, ideally in the construction market.
- Demonstrated results in meeting sales quotas or business development goals.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online