System Analyst Job at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst
- Providing the delivery team with the domain knowledge support to facilitate effective disposition of all service requests
- Works with business users to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulates and documents business functional requirements
- Review Customer/Clients Business Requirements/Request (CBR), Business Problems Statement and Create Business Functional Requirements (BFR)
- Conducting reviews with all Team on Technical Deliveries
- Performs requirements analysis in conjunction with the Technical Design Team & Technical Architects
- Engage with client on requirements and application Review Solution & Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of technology experience
- 5 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience
- Successful full life-cycle implementation of a least 2 major projects
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management.
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Able to continuously meet targets and surpass expectations.
- Articulate and well presented.
- Having the necessary drive and enthusiasm required for a tough competitive industry. Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online