Customer Relationship Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company – Stresert Services Limited
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
Job Ref: A18
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s set
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Degree in any Social Science course
- 7 years experience in Customer Service Management
- At least 5 years leading Call Centre Operations
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Proficiency in CRM system MS Office applications
- Thinking analytical problem solving skills
- Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Organizing, planning, and negotiation skills
- N7-9 million per annum
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “A18” as the subject of the mail.