Metering/Instrument Engineer Job at Ranelle Global Limited
Ranelle Global Limited (RGL) is an indigenous Nigerian company with RC:1446638, established to provide design, engineering, procurement, construction, supply of manpower, equipment life-cycle and project management services in the core sectors of the Nigerian economy covering the oil & gas, power generation and renewable energy, telecommunications, fertilizer plant, food processing, civil infrastructure and other industries; with emphasis on increasing local involvement and helping develop skilled level of the indigenous population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Metering/Instrument Engineer
- Ability to mount metering systems or gas operations.
- Service and calibrate meters
- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Controls of subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument material take-off.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and Resume to: email@example.com