Project Coordinator – Internship Job at Vantage Advisory
Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Internship
- We are seeking an organized and energetic Project Coordinator to join our growing organization
- The Project Coordinator will work with the business co-founder and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects
- Working in a team environment, the Project Coordinator will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines
- The role is essential to the launching of new projects and the project coordinator must be organized and professional
- This internship is meant to last for 4 months, and can be converted to full-time job depending on performance and the business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign new project tasks and manage marketing communications
- Work to improve the project process
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget
- Organize and plan meetings with business co-founder
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Carry out research and implement action plans
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
- Strategize with business co-founder when needed
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in an administrative, marketing, or manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of Excel
- Experience with digital marketing and managing social media a plus
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and a Cover Letters stating why you should be considered for the specific role of interest to: email@example.com