Senior Sales Representative Job at Pintar Services Limited
PINTAR is the sole agent of SUVINIL Paints & GLASSURIT Paints that are produced by BASF the biggest German chemical company in the world, ATLAS brushes and rollers in Nigeria.
For 10 years now, PINTAR is building a solid position in the Nigerian paint market, several paint Companies tried importing paints into Nigeria for many years and have failed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
- Must have at least five years’ experience in a paint company.
- Servicing all existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments on the paint products.
- Resolves customers complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Implement new strategies and ideas for creating a permanent clientele base for sales
- Collaborate ideas with team members for storming the corporate markets, local markets with sales, maintaining clients and sourcing for new ones.
- All candidates must possess incredible knowledge and skills in distributing and selling of paint products and they must be ready to contrive ideas and strategies for the growth of sales in the company.
- All candidates applying for this job must reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please if do not meet up with the criteria stated below, don’t bother applying.