Sales Representative needed at Le’Venue Managers Limited
The Le’Venue group of companies co-actively offer quality real estate solutions that range from primary to advanced needs. It is positioned as a one-stop solutions provider to take advantage of established and emerging opportunities in the global market. We are focused on investment management, property development, real estate consulting and mining & quarrying.
Le’Venue Managers Limited, a subsidiary of the Le’Venue Group, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Secure business from existing and potential customers through facility visits and cold calling.
- Submit weekly work plans and progress reports to line manager concerning client related activities.
- Maintain a client relationship management system to manage prospects and client information.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits.
- Carry out market research in assigned sales territories.
- Effectively utilize company’s resources to maximize return on resource investment.
- Develop content for sales pitch tailored to suit target market and individual clients.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a University degree, preferably in Marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Possess excellent CRM skills.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org