Front Desk/Customer Service Executive (Female) Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Executive (Female)
- We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing company.
- In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks.
- You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations.
- Inventory the stock of office supplies and order what is needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Business Administration or related field (Must be 25-30 years of age).
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment.
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applications after the above date will be automatically rejected.