Personal Assistant (Female) needed at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Female)
- A well-known company with a reputable brand also based in Lagos Island is sourcing for a skilled responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Source office supplies.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in Business Administration or related field (30-35 years of age and will be working with an elderly client 3 to 4 times a week.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hour to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and having understanding of confidentiality issues.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applications after this time will be automatically rejected.