Procurement Officer Job at the Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture
Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture in conjunction with the Agro-processing, Productivity, Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS), invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- APPEALS Project is a Federal Government/World Bank agricultural initiative aimed at improving agricultural productivity of small and medium scale (SMEs) commercial farmers and increase value addition to priority Agricultural Value Chains in Lagos State especially in the area of rice, fishery and poultry.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or other relevant qualification. Possession of higher degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in procurement for developmental projects.
- Demonstrated competence in procurement under externally assisted projects with specific experience in IDA/Donor funded agency.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively and Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 2 copies of their Application attached with their credentials and 2 passport photographs to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture,
Block 23, The Secretariat,
Note: Contract duration of successful candidates is for the period of the project.