Software/Mobile Application Developer Job at a Telecommunications Company
Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client, a service provider to the Telecoms industry, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software/Mobile Application Developer
- We are in need of a Software/mobile application engineer to manage the back end of our products.
- Collaborate with team members closely to build Android/iOS applications
- Perform application system design, testing, deployment and documentation
- Implement new features and extend existing functionality of existing website/ and mobile application
- Keep up-to-date on the latest Android/iOS SDK developments and related technologies
- Working closely with IT operations to maintain the application backend to ensure sustainability of function.
- Liaising with IT Operations to troubleshoot existing problems with end users and resolve within limited available/requested time frames
- Develop high quality software using appropriate software development tools and processes any specific software usage or programs
- Develop and run efficient and effective unit and feature tests for new and existing software/websites /mobile apps.
- Own the server-side development environment from core databases to APIs; ERPs, middle- & back-office workflows, network operating center are all under your purview
- Other responsibilities as may be defined from time to time.
- Must have built several apps and have evidence of such, both mobile and web-based apps.
- Minimum education: 1st Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 7-10years work experience from reputable IT driven organization referably from Telecoms, Banks or Freelance.
- Solid objective: C/C/Java programming skills;
- At least 5 years experience on mobile software development on iOS and Android platform( A Must)
- Age: Must be between 28-35 years of age
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Experienced a developing highly available and reliable (cloud-based) applications
- Some experience working in an agile environment with e-commerce experience.
- Good practical understanding of security technologies and challenges, incl. OAuth ???
- Can figure out any application quickly and develop one when needed
- Insatiable curiosity about how things ,self driven and ability to deliver on high skills and quality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online