Bilingual Business Development Lead Job at Westfield Energy Resources Limited
Westfield Energy Resources Limited – We are a leading integrated energy services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream Oil & Gas, Power and Infrastructure value chain in West Africa. Our capabilities cover the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI), Commissioning, start-up services and Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Business Development Lead
In line with our vision to be the leading provider of integrated energy solution in Africa, we are looking for a bilingual Business Development Lead that will be responsible for discovering and securing potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy Resources Limited in Africa based on a thorough understanding of the industry.
The right person is expected to develop a Winning Business Strategy that is informed by strong intelligence report to provide a structure and framework for the company’s business across Africa.
Harnessing strong relationships with existing clients and building new alliances across Africa is integral to this role.
Requirements, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- Familiarity with Africa business landscape
- More than Seven (7) years industry experience is preferred
- Must possess a high level of commitment, initiative and leadership
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Must possess exceptional Managerial Skills
- Ability to secure potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy
- Ability to challenge standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches and new solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online