College Lecturers/Teachers (Mathematics) Position at Aduvie College
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, Aduvie College, an Abuja-based sixth form college, that offers both remedial and pre-university courses for secondary school leavers, is currently looking to employ suitably qualified academic staff in the capacity below:
Job Title: College Lecturer/Teacher (Mathematics)
Job Ref: AL-15
Faculty: Science and Engineering
- Candidates are expected to have First degree preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject ( B.Sc. Ed/B.Ed/PGCE)
- Candidates with Master’s Degrees in their respective academic disciplines or PGCE and (or) PhD will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with years of teaching experience, preferably in an international school and or in a higher institution of learning are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must have at least 4-5 years cognate working experience
- Also, a sound professional knowledge in Business Administration, Organizational Management or related discipline is desirable but not mandatory.
- Candidates must be IGSCE certified and experienced with such examinations.
- Possess above average writing and oral skills with excellent interpersonal, organisational and team skills
- Computer literacy with ability to use MS Office especially in doing presentations and spreadsheet (excel format).
Method of Application
13th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter quoting the “Job Ref and Job Title” to: firstname.lastname@example.org