E-Learning Officer Job at a Top Educational Institution – MasterMindsHRSG
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting – Our client, a top educational institution, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: E-Learning Officer
- Manage the organisation’s corporate learning program
- Formulate strategies for training, learning and development
- Facilitate knowledge and information through technology
- Ensures that learning sessions are engaging and memorable through development of relevant online content and different industries
- Promotes importance of learning across the organisation to ensure growth and development of all employees
- Ensure that online users and organizations get a ROI for their products/services
- Develops an organization’s education/ knowledge management system
- Reviews all e-learning content and ensures they are relevant, up to date and bug free
- Ensure seamless deployment of all online content for clients
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in related course
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to use computer (excel, word, power point).
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient in mobile learning, micro learning,social learning, LMS,instructional design, gamification,blended learning and social learning.
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of the mail.