Graduate Process Design Engineer 1 Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Design Engineer 1
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 5 days on/2 days off
- Participate in the development of basic process design specifications or provide oversight of an engineering contractor’s technical deliverables during the front end design / detailed engineering phases of projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform process optimization studies to identify / evaluate capital / operating cost savings, process configuration alternatives, safety facilities requirements, etc.
- Provide technical oversight for engineering contractor’s work during front end engineering & design / detailed engineering to ensure consistency with Company methods & guidelines, project specifications & owner’s requirements
- Participate in Hazard & Operability Reviews for new / modified facilities / in support of existing plant facilities
- Provide commissioning & start-up assistance for new / modified facilities, as required
- Establish organization and staffing process
- B.Sc degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent, required
- Demonstrated experience in petroleum refining / chemical process industry / with an engineering contractor serving these industries
- Demonstrated capital project development experience
- This is a job level 1 position: 1 to 10 years of related experience is required.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online