Junior Engineer – Infrastructure Department Job at PrimeTech Design and Engineering
PrimeTech Design and Engineering Nigeria Limited is part of a large construction group in the country. Situated in Abuja, we offer a wide range of design and engineering services to our primary company.
We are currently seeking applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Engineer – Infrastructure Department
- Young, recently graduated civil engineers with qualifications in Civil Engineering (B.Sc. – second class /HND upper credit) within the last 2-3 years)
- Qualitative year or more of post NYSC experience in a design office.
- Have knowledge of roads and infrastructure design, standards, quantity calculation and understanding for surveying.
- Have good knowledge of AutoCAD and familiar with CIVIL 3D + Storm water design soft wares and Nigerian civil engineering standards.
- Additional experience with Quality Management / Quality Control and ISO9001-2015 will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 credit passes in SSCE/WAEC, including Mathematics and English.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the below Documents via email to: email@example.com with the applicants full name and position applying for as subject of the email (e.g. John Momoh – Junior Engineer infrastructure).
- CV, copies of certificates, not more than 5MB in PDF as a single documents.
- Covering letter clearly stating:
- Expected salary.