PS and CS Core CNS Engineer Vacancy at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PS and CS Core CNS Engineer
Req ID: 221550
- We are now looking for a Customer Network Support (CNS) Engineer that will deliver support services to our clients.
- You will be part of a CNS team and together you will identify business leads and promote Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. This will require detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies.
- As a CNS Engineer at Ericsson you will enable efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by driving the Customer Support Request within our support organization. You will also take active part of the Emergency Handling support.
The Customer Network Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Customer request handling
- Software update handling (SUH)
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Min years of experience: – 5 Yrs
- Domain experience: CS Core (UDC, MSC, HLR, MGW) & PS Core (SGSN, GGSN, EPG)
- Market insight
- Financial acumen and skills
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge preferred
- Service Delivery process, models and strategy
- Change and improvement management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Candidate should be open for 24*7 work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online