Social Media Analyst needed at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
- We are looking to recruit a social media analyst that is experienced with boosting the online presence of a company by integrating social media, search engine optimization techniques and blogging into a brand’s identity.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining company’s presence on social media sites and increasing company’s overall exposure.
- Monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into company’s business, marketing and public relation strategies.
- Study trends, research popular social media platforms,and emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- Study market audience that the business is attempting to reach and report on how social media will work best for the business model.
- Write reports on available strategies.
- Alert the company about any potential problems or concerns that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, Marketing, Social Media Management or Business Communications.
- 3 years minimum experience with the role.
- Strong analytically skills to be able to interpret social media and other online data to react to issues and other concerns that may affect the company’s image or profit.
- Passion/Experience blogging on/about financial services and industry is an added advantage.
- Must be available for immediate employment.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com