Work as a Reporter at the Chronicle of Education
The Chronicle of Education (TCE), an online newspaper that is thematically focused on education at all levels, hereby invites applications for the vacant position of:
Job Title: Reporter
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be expected to:
- Carry out the usual professional duties and responsibilities of reporters,
- Adopt a creative, innovative, enterprising, problem-solving approach in implementing their roles.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with multiple inflexible publication deadlines set by management/clients,
- Be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
Applicants for this vacancy must possess:
- Outstanding IT skills, especially capacity to use social media platforms to continuously build up readership and attract advertisements from clients and potential clients within and outside Nigeria,
- Practical and verifiable competence in the use of the latest version of the publishing software: WordPress,
- Verifiable, relevant and adequate competence and experience,
- HND/B.Sc or its equivalent, and relevant professional qualifications.
The remuneration for this position is attractive and based on verifiable competence and experience.
Method of Application
31st March, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV’s together with scanned copies of qualifications, a Cover Letter justifying their suitability and indicating the vacancy being applied for to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.