Accountant Job at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
- Acts as a custodian of the petty cash
- Reconciles all received cash which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses
- Processes payment for accounts and issues receipts
- Collates and forwards payment vouchers for posting
- Files all payment and collection documents
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment reports
- Keeps records of amount received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record
- Receives and records cash expense retirement
- Forwards requisition for reimbursement of expenses made
- Collates records of petty cash payments in readiness for reimbursement
- Pays staff cash with approved petty cash requisition
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2018.